viernes, 3 de abril de 2009



I remember when we kissed
I still feel it on my lips
The time that you danced with me
With no music playing
I remember the simple things
I remember till I cry
But the one thing I wish I'd forget
The memory I wanna forget
Is goodbye

I woke up this morning
And played our song
And through my tears I sang along
I picked up the phone and then
Put it down
'Cause I know I'm wasting my time
And I don't mind


Recuerdo cuando nos besamos
lo sigo sintiendo en mis labios
el tiempo que bailaste conmigo
cuando no sonaba la música
recuerdo las simples cosas
las recuerdo y todavía lloro
pero la unica cosa que deseo olvidar
la unica cosa que quiero olvidar
es el adios.

me desperté esta mañana y puse tu canción
y a través de mis lagrimas cantaba
recogí el teléfono y lo colgué
porque sé que estoy perdiendo mi tiempo
y no me importa.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario